compiled magazine for educational components
Here’s a compilation of videos that give you a walk-through of what makes the learning experience at BML Munjal University unique. If you are looking for BML Munjal University Reviews, then these videos can help you learn about the college in details.
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR8fUSBRObo BML Munjal University focuses on the holistic development of the students. The multicultural campus life at our college lays a perfect environment for students to experience unity in diversity and gain unique learning experiences. Also, BML Munjal University reviews are great when it comes to infrastructure. We provide excellent boarding facilities such as well-maintained hostel rooms, 24/7 security, cafeteria, and multicultural cuisine which make our campus home away from home.
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHPwxVECBc Insightful interactions with business and industry leaders are at the core of experiential learning here at BML Munjal University. Watch founder and CEO of OYO Group Mr Ritesh Agarwal encourage students to think outside of the box and gain new experiences for building a start-up.
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqV6u5-Be-M Managing director of Hero Eco Group, Naveen Munjal graced this year’s Founders’ Day with his presence. The fireside chat couldn’t get more exciting and informative as students got the opportunity to discuss about the future of electric vehicles with the guest of honour.
4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPdDxCnI3E At BMU, we believe that college learning isn’t just about academics. We lay equal emphasis on encouraging students to nurture their passion and pursue their hobbies. If you check different BML Munjal University reviews for student clubs, you will find that we have different types of clubs where like-minded students can learn new things and nurture their skills. Watch the students of our Drama Club deliver a well-knit performance of the Dastaan-e-Faqirchand.
5) The learning experience that students at BMU get is much more immersive and experiential than anyone outside might be led to believe. Online BML Munjal University reviews testify the well-rounded college experience that students get out here. Or better, we’d let this video do the talking.
6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakFgKjX9tg International learning experience is one of the biggest values we strive to add to our students’ education profile. Watch what some of our students have to say about the takeaways they’ve got from being a part of the international immersion programme at the Imperial College, London.
7) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5YiTPIdj8 ‘Learning by doing’ this our philosophy. Students at BML Munjal University get the opportunity to spend 45% of their time on hands-on learning. This approach helps students develop problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills, making them industry-ready. Watch the video to know more.
8) Students are motivated the most when they meet successful leaders and learn from their experiences. This is why guest lectures are an integral part of experiential learning. Watch General VP Malik, the 19th Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army, talk about leadership and motivational skills.
9) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X0Yv6Ig8xQ Young leaders play an important role in helping India tackle growth challenges. This is as per the words addressed by the former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee who was the chief guest at BMU’s 3rd convocation. Watch the video to hear some great insights.
10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIhc2KFMiP8 Mr Abhinav Bindra, an Olympic gold medalist was the highlight guest at this year’s leadership talks. And it was one of the most interesting and insightful sessions we’ve ever had. Watch the video to hear what he has to say.